Somewhere





I decided to photoshop myself into a scene of Hell's Kitchen, because I find this show to be entertaining and I think it's pretty funny (at least to me). I decided to put myself behind the counter instead of in the kitchen because I didn't have a chef's outfit that matched the other chefs. This project was relatively easy, since we had a lot of photoshop practice prior to doing it. I decided to also change the tone of my skin to a more pink tone to match everyone else's in the photo to blend more. 

 

Comments

  1. Hi Josephine! I have never watched this show, but it seems that you are watching the cooks go through something stressful. You did a very good job because you actually seem like you are just watching from the back. I really like how your project turned out, great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josephine, I love Gordon Ramsay and was so happy when you said you were doing Hell's Kitchen. I think your project came out so well, it really looks like you were in the kitchen. Changing your skin tone was very smart and it definitely made you match everyone else in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy this TV show. Gordon Ramsay can be mean sometimes and it makes me laugh. I like how you set yourself aside as a member of the audience rather than in the middle of the image. I remember you telling the class you did not have a matching costume and that makes sense. Anyways, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the way you added the photo to yourself watching Gordon Ramsay is really humorous. The juxtaposition of the way you watch him with adoration as he is in the middle of pointing at someone and likely screaming about how their tuna tastes like burnt cardboard something equally outrageous, it's just a really funny idea. The lighting in your image also works well. I genuinely had to keep looking over and over again at the project trying to find you cropped into it, as it fit really well into the background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PsH2

PsH3