Logo

 

mood board:







logo sketches:




logo:




            For the mood board, I tried to pick different words that represented me. Ones that were more unique to me but still representative to my personality. The one that really stuck out to me, and one I thought was the most unique was the word "mysterious". A lot of people that don't know me well have told me that I come off as very private and mysterious, because I don't talk too much, or I'm too shy. Personally, I didn't really see it at first, but grew to understand what they were saying as time went on. 
            As for my logo, I decided to create a harsher and darker tone by using certain colors and sharp edges and lines. I decided to use a 10 percent opacity for the clouds, making them sheer and hazy, creating a mysterious vibe. I used a really organic approach to creating the trees, to help further invoke a harsh and dark feel. I didn't want to go all the way with using "black" for any fill color, because I didn't want it to have too much of depressed feel, but rather just a hint of it. The moon represents the idea of "mystery" in the logo by hiding behind the hazy clouds and the large and tall mountains. The path I decided to add as a last minute touch because of the idea of a "wandering path" being mysterious and unknown. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PsH2

PsH3